Drunk blogging should be made illegal! Apologies for typos 😉 Yes, I have drunk too much to drive a car, thus probably meaning I am also too drunk to blog. Oh well…
I have been trying to blog when I am up early with the kiddies and they are still zonked out enough to happily insist on watching the television but as I was nominated as one of the bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award by Momma of Mojo: http://www.mommaofmojo.com/p/who-am-i.html I thought I would make an exception to the rule 😉
[Yes, if there is a Drunk Blogger Award, feel free to put my name forward ;-)]
This is how it works, I share 5 facts about myself, and link back to the blogger who tagged me (http://www.mommaofmojo.com/
) and tag 5 other bloggers to do the same thing 🙂 Then the idea is that the bloggers I’ve tagged also do the same on their blog and the award carries on forward 🙂
So here goes, my 5 facts;
1. Caffeine – I find that I am shamefully addicted to the stuff. I get my hit mainly in the form of coffee or diet coke. When I was pregnant quitting the cigarettes and alcohol no problem at all. Cutting down to 3 cups of coffee a day and no diet coke? Nightmare!
2. I am a serial monogamist. However this is the first time I am not going from one relationship straight into another. Scary times. But once and for all on the road to self discovery and learning to love myself is the first step. Easier said than done! 😉
3. I used to be called “Bud Girl”. Mainly because I embarrassed myself at my friends 18th birthday party by drinking too many bottles of Budweiser. I then maintained the name when starting work I challenged one of THE biggest alcoholics in the company (I didn’t know that at the time!) to a *drinking competition*… by the end he was casually ordering whisky at the bar as I was being carried (by my arms and legs, yes like they were giving me birthday bumps, apparently!!!) into a taxi ….
4. I have big feet (for a girl). It is very hard to make size 8 feet look “pretty”. If there are any shoe designers out there who would like to take on that challenge do let me know 😉
5. I am not a morning person. Never have been, and not sure I ever will be. Being woken up regularly around 5am is proving very difficult. Hence vicious circle with Point 1 above…
Right, enough about me! The bloggers I would like to tag are…
Polly’s Path http://pollynoble.com/
An inspiration. I love her attitude and think her blog is great. She also influenced me in my latest Juicer purchase!
Do check out all these blogs if you haven’t before, they are all *fab*!